I had to work so I loaded up the backpack with blankets, cheerios, water, and diapers for Kyle instructing him to take lots of pictures! We had to take a picture next to the new artwork on the wall first though. My grandma Lubinus found this piece of Chicago's lakefront from A LONG time ago. It is neat to see the progression of buildings. (The picture isn't crooked either, it is the angle of the camera) On the stroller ride to the parade. What a perk of living in the downtown area! Sipping some water on the hot morning. She has two bottom teeth, two top teeth, and one on the bottom left and top left coming in...
Watching the Parade. Kyle said she only got scared of the fire trucks.
All tuckered out...I have an identical picture from when I was this age!
Thanks to all our servicemen/women who fight everyday for our continued freedom! We are truly blessed to be able to live in freedom and safety everyday.
cute pics! glad she enjoyed the parade. thanks for the card. we just got our mail today. how kind/caring of you guys. we appreciate all the prayers and everything. it means a lot to us. jess
4 comments:
cute pics! glad she enjoyed the parade.
thanks for the card. we just got our mail today. how kind/caring of you guys. we appreciate all the prayers and everything. it means a lot to us.
jess
You and family were missed this weekend. We hope to have you at the lakes next year! See you in a few weeks.
That's a really neat picture of Chicago! I love Lauren's little teeth too, such a cutie!
Look at those teeth! Sounds like she enjoyed her first 4th of July parade. Hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment