Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wordless Wednesday






6 comments:

Mandy Hunecke said...

I love the pictures of Lauren just passed out. She looks SO adorable! The babies are growing too fast!!

Michelle said...

I LOVE that last one! How hilarious!!!

Bethany said...

I'd fall asleep too, if I was watching baseball!

Leah said...

Love the cute little baby butt! I think every kid needs an embarrassing picture like that! :)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Jamie-Gosh, its been SO long since Ive stumbled across your blog and here I am today. Lauren is beautiful. You wont believe this-I stopped in the Comfy Bummy store on Sunday to grab Trevor a swim diaper and snack pouch..YOU WORK THERE?! What a small world.

Im not sure if you still read my blog, but I plan on reading yours. We may be moving to Lisle in about 2 weeks, which would put us very close together. Would you be interested in meeting up sometime?!

Email me if you get a chance. TERobertson18@aol.com

Larry Lubinus said...

Some awesome pictures and the wordless Wednesday is just so sweet!