Funny story about this picture...Kyle ran some errands in the mall while I was picking the pictures that we wanted. I called him when it was time but he told me to do it by myself because he gets too impatient with how long it takes me. I went back and forth between this picture and another one that is similar and decided to choose the other one. When we got home we received an email from Picture People with all the pictures and he loved this one. Oppps! I started to second guess my choice about ordering it. Then Amanda told us that she loved it too but it was ridiculously over-priced online. So...I decided to call and get some re-prints for Christmas presents. We went to pick them up around 4:30 (I called early that morning) and they couldn't find it. So they decided to reprint it again and give me an extra sheet (which is 5 4x6's) for wasting our time. We ran another errand in the mall and went back to pick it up about 20 minutes later....but the printer had run out of paper and they had to change it which would take about 15 more minutes. Anyways...to make a really long story short, they gave us another free sheet for waiting for the printer. So we got 3 sheets of 5 4x6's (15 total) and all we wanted was one! I guess everyone is getting this picture for Christmas!
Monday, December 21, 2009
One more Professional Pic...
Funny story about this picture...Kyle ran some errands in the mall while I was picking the pictures that we wanted. I called him when it was time but he told me to do it by myself because he gets too impatient with how long it takes me. I went back and forth between this picture and another one that is similar and decided to choose the other one. When we got home we received an email from Picture People with all the pictures and he loved this one. Oppps! I started to second guess my choice about ordering it. Then Amanda told us that she loved it too but it was ridiculously over-priced online. So...I decided to call and get some re-prints for Christmas presents. We went to pick them up around 4:30 (I called early that morning) and they couldn't find it. So they decided to reprint it again and give me an extra sheet (which is 5 4x6's) for wasting our time. We ran another errand in the mall and went back to pick it up about 20 minutes later....but the printer had run out of paper and they had to change it which would take about 15 more minutes. Anyways...to make a really long story short, they gave us another free sheet for waiting for the printer. So we got 3 sheets of 5 4x6's (15 total) and all we wanted was one! I guess everyone is getting this picture for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How do you always luck out with free stuff like that!?
one of the cutest pictures I have seen! i hope the weather stays away and lets you guys get here. Miss you!
Post a Comment