Monday, December 7, 2009

13 Weeks/3 Months Old!

Lauren turned 13 weeks and 3 months old on the same day! I can't believe how much our little baby is growing right in front of our eyes. We had a VERY busy week going into the city 3 times!! Tuesday and Friday we rode the train into the city to take care of some business at grad school and visit with some friends. Then on Sunday, we drove in with Kyle to see our friend's new baby and celebrate another friend's daughter's 1st birthday.

How is this comfortable??
My fingers are delicious! She has been a sucking machine lately.
We love our new Thirsties Duo-Diaper...head on over to my other blog to possibly win one!
Hanging out on the couch with Dad...these two are couch potatoes
Here are the ladies in our old small group one year ago, minus Lisa. Little Lina is hiding under the blankie in her mommy's Moby.
Now here we are...Lina turned 1 year old!
Emily had precious little Adeline two weeks ago...and we have Lauren!
The other day Kyle went to go back and change her diaper and I noticed that they were back in her room for quite some time and being really quiet. This is what I found when I peeked in. Lauren sitting in her crib completely naked on a prefold diaper.
Just gazing at the wall
And they were practicing rolling over...don't mind her finger :)
Yea! Here I go...the next picture is a little too 'personal' to post but she completed the roll!

2 comments:

bekah said...

great post! you guys have been really busy! :)

Larry Lubinus said...

So cute! I just can't believe how much she is changing. So how was the ride into the city? Do babies ride for free?