In case you are wondering, she is wearing a Bummis Super Brite diaper cover with a fitted Cricketts diaper underneath...my favorite cover! :) The Crickett's Diaper will be one of the giveaways in the cloth diaper giveaway extravaganza too!
I just read Lauren's "likes and dislikes" on the side of your blog under her picture, and I think that her and Kyler would get along great! Kyler loves standing and hates naps to!! Haha! Have a good day!
5 comments:
LOOOOOOVE the last pic! Enjoyed our talks today! Can't wait to see you 3 in 2 weeks!
I too, LOVE the last picture! What a little cutie!
The last one is my favorite as well. She has really grown up. Thanks for taking the time to take these pictures each week!
What a cutie!
I just read Lauren's "likes and dislikes" on the side of your blog under her picture, and I think that her and Kyler would get along great! Kyler loves standing and hates naps to!! Haha! Have a good day!
Post a Comment