Friday, December 18, 2009

15 Weeks Old!

We have had a busy week here. Earlier in the week, our friend Kelsey came to visit and spend a few days with us. She moved to Florida in August so it was great to see her again...Lauren enjoyed her company as well.
Not too happy about getting into her carseat.
She used to scoot down the boppy but now she is trying to crawl over
I found my two fingers...yummy!
Usually in the morning I wake up to Lauren cooing in her crib telling me to hurry up and play with her. The other morning I was startled awake by her screaming instead. I guess I would too if this is how I woke up....that shiny stuff on her face would be slobber from of course sucking on her hands.Her coat is 3-6 months but still doesn't fit, remember when we first bought it? How was she ever that small...oh, I need another one!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Another baby, or another coat?

I love the "evil eye" picture in her car seat. I remember getting that same look from you many times growing up!

Larry Lubinus said...

The growing out of the coat pics are unreal. She has grown up so much!

Jamie said...

Bethany...another baby :) Kyle says I have to wait a little longer though.

bekah said...

we have that coat in 12 mo, so if you need to borrow it... ;)