*UPDATE: If you added my blog to your blog list, can you please update it. I am no longer a blog but now a website (www.suburbansavingmama.com). It should directly take you from the blog to the website in a few days but just in case it doesn't please update it. Everything is still the same, just a different website.When Kyle and I were first married, we always talked about eventually starting a business together. With his degree in Business and my multiple degrees, we thought that it might be a easy way to spend some more time at home and see each other more often.
Well, we have decided to get our feet wet with our new venture: Suburban Saving Mama. This is a website that we have created to feature great deals/coupons, money-saving tips, baby products and reviews, AMAZING giveaways, and our new adventures of being a parent. Obviously the website is still in its infancy but we would love for you to click on over and check it out. You can also see it in my side blog list under 'Frugal Blogs'.
We need some support from you though! In order to get the site rolling so I can start to feature some great giveaways, I need a solid fan base. So here is what you can do:
1. Follow me on twitter, username: suburbansaving
2. Follow Suburban Saving Mama on the left side of the blog
3. Subscribe to Suburban Saving Mama on the left side of the blog
4. Add my site to your blog list (www.suburbansavingmama.com). If you do, please leave me a comment letting me know that you have done so! This would definitely draw more traffic to the blog.
The great thing about doing one or all of these things is that they will come in handy when it is time for Giveaways. You will be able to submit for extra entries if you follow on twitter, follow the website, subscribe, or add my site to your blog/website list...so you might as well get it out of the way now and increase your odds of winning some spectacular prizes.
One of the cool things that we are going to feature is 'Change it Up!' Thursday. We are challenging all of our readers to specifically save their change each week and keep track of how much they can save by doing so. We have a spreadsheet on the right hand side of the site that outlines our progress so far. Each Thursday, we will document how much was saved over the week and provide a space for others to leave how much they have saved as well.

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to leave a comment here or email me at: jamie@suburbansavingmama.com.
4 comments:
I have added your BLOG to mine do you want me to put something on my facebook as well?
I'm having trouble clicking on the blog to enter for the stroller. Is something wrong with my computer or her blog? I'll try again later today.
I double-checked the link and it is working. Here is the direct link again:
http://twoofakindworkingonafullhouse.blogspot.com/2009/07/bumbleride-indie-twin-stroller-giveaway.htmlr
if that still isn't working for you, just go to her direct website (two of a kind...) on the side of my blog and scroll down to find the giveaway.
Thanks for checking in on us. I love reading what you going through since we our due dates are so close. :) good luck with the boy names, they are really hard! I think your new savings blog rocks so I am excited to see what all you have to offer as time goes on. Let me know if I can do anything to help to get it up and running. I would be happy to put your ad on my side bar if that would help. :)
Tell Kyle I have known him forever (sorta) my maiden name is Gunderson and I dated Ryan Sturm in HS so I watched him wrestle for a few years. Take care!
Post a Comment