Thursday, July 23, 2009

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks, Heart-rate was in 140's today.
Total weight gain/loss: I was actually down 2 lbs from the last visit, total weight gain of twenty pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep!!!
Stretch marks? None that I can see yet.
Sleep:
Some days are better than others, I have been taking naps again
Best moment this week: We figured out the position of the baby...still transverse
Movement: You can see the foot scrape across my stomach now, it is pretty interesting. People can also see the baby move when I am standing up.
Food cravings: LEMONADE
Gender: We are both thinking boy now. I am afraid of guessing wrong but my mom informed me that she thought I was a boy and I am just fine so I am going to guess boy now.
Labor Signs: Starting to feel some Braxton Hicks contractions after I am active.
Belly Button in or out? Out!!
What I miss: wearing some of my favorite clothes
What I am looking forward to: 36 week appt where we discuss the birth plan, packing our bags (we have a list created)
Weekly Wisdom: This is for other people: don't lift a pregnant woman's shirt without asking!
Milestones: 37 weeks (full-term)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh! Someone lifted your shirt! That's way over the line! I had a very ugly pregnant tummy. If someone would have done that to me, I would be more than a little upset.

Jamie said...

This has happened at least five times! I hate to explain that my belly was not that hairy before.