Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Babymoon?

Where should we take our 'Babymoon' ?? Only a one night roadtrip somewhere on this map (so we aren't driving ALL day)...and it can't be anywhere in Iowa! We are thinking St. Louis.

4 comments:

George said...

South Haven, MI
I've been going there since I was a kid. Charming little town on Lake Michigan, great beaches, several beautiful B&Bs, Small Hotels and Condos you could stay in. You could get there in about 3 hrs. In my opinion, much more relaxing then St. Louis.

Mindy said...

AWW man! Totally got excited there for a second but the Twin Cities was not on the map, but we understand. Know that you're always welcome to come stay if you're interested!

Liz said...

I'll second George's South Haven, but add that really anywhere along the Michigan side of the lake is amazing. I've had great times in South Haven, Grand Haven, Saugatuck, St Joe/Benton Harbor, all the way on up to Traverse City. Sunsets over there are amazing, and lots of great fruit is all in season at fresh roadside stands right now!!

Katie said...

Email me at katielmohr@hotmail.com and I can give you some ideas for your STL getaway! I got your comment on my blog but couldn't find any contact info for you!

Thanks, Katie!