Saturday, July 25, 2009

Belly Dancing



Here is a little clip of the baby dancing around. I am not moving the camera at all so in the beginning when you see it shake that is the baby. The head/butt appears to be on my left side now and the feet the right so that is the large bulge that you see on the left sometimes. About halfway into the video you can see some good movement. Once I zoom in a little on the left, it is pretty much over so you don't have to watch after that.

and...

We have bats living on our porch! It is disgusting and they leave their feces behind!

8 comments:

Larry Lubinus said...

Thanks for sharing the video, that is so cool!

Too bad about the bats, I am sure you can get this somehow!

Ashley said...

That's amazing..I LOVE IT!!

Michelle said...

Wow! I never really thought about until now -- but I totally miss that feeling!!!! :)

Amanda Jo said...

WOW!! That is crazy!! I can't imagine what that must feel like inside your stomach....I've finally picked up my lower jaw :) That is one of the neatest things I've ever seen!! EIGHT MORE WEEKS!

Lindsey said...

I love your video jamie! Soo exciting! I can't wait to be that far along. I am jealous that you are so close to the end and I just crossed the halfway point!

Stacy said...

Look at that lil soccer player ... or dancer! Ha ha. I love it! Can you believe that in 8 weeks or (probably) LESS you'll get to meet your little soccer player/dancer! YAH!!!!

STEPHANIE. said...

This is so great! I totally remember this. Good job getting it on camera. :)

bekah said...

hehee, that's great! i have a billion of those videos from the same exact angle :). i don't think i ever got one that good! it's like she knew when i turned the camera on lol.