Thursday, September 25, 2008

Clarification...

I want to clarify that I was not posting the video of Gianna (the abortion survivor) as a way to sway anybody's vote on the election this year. I do, however, feel that it is a VERY important issue that people need to understand. I would encourage everyone to read/watch/listen about each politician's viewpoint on important issues (click on their name below to learn more). If I had MY way, Huckabee would be in the race!!

John McCain
Barack Obama

To read more from a Republican's stance: check out my friend, Matt Reisetter's blog.

1 comment:

Larry Lubinus said...

I am so proud of you. This is the OVERALL top issue of any election and the media is NOT going to bring this up as their candidate looks to be a murderer. They are going to dance around it and say who cares. Well we do. I too wish we had another choice, but we can only pray that we choose the correct leader. On the issue of abortion Barack is NOT the choice, hands down. I just hope this country wakes up in time.