Not much has been going on around here. I started school this week at Erikson so I am trying to balance attending two different colleges at once. In addition, CPS started this week so I am working at the Elementary School that I provide social work services to. Also, Kyle is getting adjusted to working at the new store so it has been a 'work/homework-filled' week with not enough couple time. I feel bad for not having any blog-worthy news. Needless to say, my dad is coming in exactly one week and I am excited to have some company.
1 comment:
I like it and that is the way that I feel lately. I am looking forward to the trip as well. To get away from the non-stop work at the playhouse and after a week of learning, I will enjoy a little rest and relaxation in Chicago!
Post a Comment