Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend of Love #2


On Sunday, Kyle and I, the Duhn Family, my parents, and the Halverson Family met at Olive Garden in Waterloo for lunch. Ethan and Alaina got to meet for the first time and seemed to enjoy each other's company.

"Ethan, please hold my hand" (Alaina)


"I want to let the world know that my Aunt Jamie is the coolest in the world!" (Ethan)


"Please take me home Kyle and Jamie. I will be nice and not poop too much!" (Alaina)


"You are funny Kyle but your breath really smells when you blow on my face like that!" (Alaina)

It was sad to leave Iowa but Andy and Stacy are coming this upcoming weekend for a Cubs game and to hang out in Chicago!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I had a great time! I can't wait to get together again soon! (Man, I look stupid in that picture of us girls!)

Bethany said...

Can you please email me the other pictures from Sunday? Thanks!