
YiPeE! The time has finally come for Kyle and I to get a new computer. We both had laptops that seemed to be 'pooping' out on us for awhile. I had to purchase a new power cord for mine a few months ago and it officially rejected the new power cord and has decided not to turn back on. We decided to just use Kyle's until we could save up enough money to afford a new one. That plan backfired on us when I ACCIDENTALLY tripped over his power cord while walking through the living room and the laptop went flying across the living room (Kyle was not happy with me; it was an accident!!) Thank goodness our deposit from our previous apartment came to us in the mail and we were able to go out and buy a new one...I got Microsoft for a student and it comes with note-taking software that I am pretty excited to use in class. Plus, my camera memory card can be inserted into the side.
More exciting news to come within the next week.....you will have to check back. And no, it is nothing monumental like being pregnant or anything similar!
2 comments:
I can just picture you tripping on that cord! I'm pretty sure Kyle doesn't find it as humerous as me.
Awesome, it looks great. Wasn't it great that you accidently tripped, God had a plan!
Post a Comment