We had a blast this weekend visiting friends in Iowa that we haven't had the opportunity to see in awhile. We started off Saturday with my college roomie's wedding. Thank goodness we accidentally woke up early and looked at the invitation (I thought that wedding was at 4) but it was at 2! We almost missed the ceremony! It was great to get to see Alicia. I mentioned to Kyle that she has lived with me longer than we have lived together (one year in the dorms and one year in the big house). I miss her terribly and wish she was just down the hall to hang out with when I should be working on my homework instead.
Waiting to eat...Kyle and I both agreed that when you are a guest, it seems like time stops and it takes forever to get your food and the party started but when it is your day, time seems to fly by and you wish it would slow down!

The beautiful bride, I can't believe you are finally married!

Cutting the cake
No comments:
Post a Comment