Sunday, December 11, 2011

Catching up again...

Jaimie and Mindy got to visit us briefly one night while coming back from a friend's house. Mindy and Lauren seemed to hit it off right away. I can't believe that we haven't hung out with them since my baby shower! Mindy has grown up so much since she lived with us!

Lauren and I went back to Cedar Rapids a few weekends ago to go bridesmaids dress shopping with Kyle's sister, Amanda. I wasn't sure how the day would go on a late nap but Lauren did pretty well and crashed when we were done! We found bridesmaids dresses pretty quickly, I really need to hurry up and order mine!

Lauren has a mullet pretty bad. I decided to braid it into a crown on the back of her head. She enjoyed it!
The fan blowing her hair at the Science Center at the Mall
With all the dress shopping, someone got a little jealous. Thankfully our attendant was super nice and found a dress that Lauren go to wear the entire time. She was in HEAVEN!
Found a Tiara

1 comment:

Larry Lubinus said...

Lauren looks so grown up in these pictures. What a precious angel!