Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Updates...

1. I am officially done with my Spring Semester!!! With the move and working on finals, I really haven't had time for anything else so that is why my blog has not been updated recently.

2. Still no pictures of the apartment. We are starting to work on getting the final things done and pictures hung on the wall. We are going to try and tackle the baby's room later on because Kyle still needs to paint the changing table and we need to buy a crib (I am so excited!).

3. 20 week ultrasound on Friday!!! We are both so excited to see the baby up close and personal and it won't be a little yolk sac this time we see him/her. Hopefully the ultrasound tech can keep the sex a secret from us. Please pray that things are developing nicely and baby is growing!

4. 39 days until the Avon Walk. If you would like to make a donation, please click on the link:
My personal page.

1 comment:

Larry Lubinus said...

See you Friday afternoon. So still lovin the burb life?