
When Kyle and I first married we started a tradition called 'Muffin Sunday'. Don't ask me how it started, but ever since then, I have made muffins every Sunday before church. If you have ever been a guest on Sunday, you will know that this rings true (I think it has only been Amanda and my parents). I usually make the ones that come in the package but told Kyle that when I quit Sports Authority I would start to make homemade ones each week. Today I decided with our old bananas to make Whole Wheat Banana muffins. They are AMAZING! I don't think that I mashed my bananas quite enough so it looks kind of like little pockets of snot when you eat them (but I just don't look at it). They started to smell delicious after about ten minutes of cooking. I will continue to post recipes each week if they are good!
Recipe below: taken from recipezaar.com

Ingredients:
3 small ripe bananas
1 C sugar
1/2 C unsweetened applesauce
1 1/4 C Whole Wheat flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Mash bananas and mix with sugar and applesauce until blended
2. Mix flour, salt, and baking soda together. Fold into banana mixture.
3. Spray or line muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes
-Makes a dozen
1 comment:
thanks for the recipe!
i know, im trying to familiarize my self w/ this blogging concept.
i get so intrigued by reading people's blogs-people i dont even know!
plus im on the computer a lot more with it just being me and otis home:)
i dont know if we'll be coming to chicago;( hope so! he has something planned for our anniversary and i have no clue what it is. so i figure chicago or the dells?? but who knows
Post a Comment