Saturday, September 12, 2009
One Week Old!
I can't believe that Lauren turned one week old yesterday! Our little baby is growing up too fast; it is definitely bittersweet as we can't wait for her to be a little more alert during the day. We decided to take her picture next to her little lovie each week to track her growing progress. She is yawning in this picture, not crying!
Here is her gas smile, we are curious to see if this is how she will actually smile.
Some of our friends from our old small group came over and spoiled Lauren with gifts (a Moby Wrap and a cute little outfit (the same one in her week old photo)). She loves sleeping in the wrap and keeps her mouth wide open. She is definitely a mover and a shaker, always flailing her arms around and kicking those long legs. I should have known from how active she was in-utero. Kyle thinks that she is starting to look more like him so I have decided to have a little photo-guessing contest coming up, so be sure to participate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awww...Lauren is just TOO cute! I can't believe she is a week old already! I can't wait to watch her grow (and her lovie shrink)! Hope everyone is doing GREAT!
I heard the Moby wraps are AMAZING...you'll have to give us a critique after using it
Thanks for the update and new pics! She is beautiful! I know you're enjoying every minute of mommyhood! I can't wait to see you guys again!
When I first saw the picture of her smiling, I thought of you. You stick your tongue out like that when you smile. But when I looked at it a little longer, I really saw Kyle in her. She's a sweetie!!!
aww, i love the pic of you both sleeping!
It was so great seeing her this weekend! She is so sweet and so small, it was truly amazing! I thought I was going to break her everytime, I held her.
Thanks for putting up with old man this weekend!
Don't you LOVE the moby wrap?? I have a sleep wrap, which is the same thing and I adored using it with Keagan!!!
Post a Comment