I can't believe she is already 3 weeks old. Last night she only woke up at 11:30pm, 3:30am, and then 7:30am. At her 3:30am feeding I just stared at her thinking that she was growing up in front of my eyes. I don't really like nighttime feedings but it is time that I have with her without any distractions back in her room where we can snuggle together, so I am going to miss them as she gets older. It must mean that she is finally getting enough milk at each feedings because in the past she was getting up about every hour or two to feed. Earlier this week I started taking an herbal supplement called fenugreek that is supposed to increase your supply so it must be doing it's job!!
And one more picture...here is our little burrito. Sometimes she gets fussy at night and swings her arms and legs which are hard to wrestle with when I am tired...but swaddling seems to do the trick and she sleeps great afterward.
2 comments:
Oh my! She's changed so much already! :)
Wow she is really growing up. Wish we were not so far away.
Post a Comment