Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Gathering 2 & 3

Tuesday night I celebrated Christmas with my place of employment. The venue was in the suburbs and Chicago had just experienced a 'little' snow. Needless to say, I should have just stayed in my warm apartment because the party started at 7:00 and my ride and I did not arrive until 9:00pm. Not a very fun drive! I did enjoy my short time there and got laughing pretty hard watching the 'older' generation dance to Usher while others my age observed in amazement. The ride home was less than half the time but I didn't end up getting to bed until very late!
On Wednesday night, some of the small group couples went out to celebrate the end of the semester for the few that are in grad school. Following our supper, we walked around the Lincoln Park Zoo for 'Zoo Lights'. Kyle and I realized that it was the same that you could see in the comfort and warmth of your car in Iowa but it was fun to walk around and enjoy the lights and few animals.
The Girls...minus Lisa plus baby Evangeline bundled under the blankie!


Greg and Emily

George and Liz

Us...thinking of Iowa!

Reed, Bekah, and Little Lina!

Somehow I missed a picture of Brett and Rachel....

1 comment:

Liz said...

I like how everyone else is being cuddly and affectionate with their spouse... and we're just goofing off! Ha :)