Saturday, December 27, 2008

2008 Year in Review (Our Christmas Letter)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! In lieu of a Christmas letter this year, I thought that I would post our year in review.

My nephew, Ethan, celebrated his first birthday in March!


In May, we moved from a very small apartment to a better and safer apartment in Chicago!


In June, we celebrated one year of marriage!

In July, Ethan announced that he would be a big brother this upcoming March 2009.
In the warmer months, we walked probably around 100 miles all over Chicago enjoying the different historic sights.






In October, Alaina celebrated her first birthday!

These are just a few of our favorite things of 2008. Kyle is still working full-time as Hardlines Manager and can't wait for baseball season to begin again. I (Jamie) am still attending two graduate schools (half-way through the program) and working two part-time jobs.

If anyone wants to come out and visit, you are more than welcome. We will be moving again in May so hurry up!!

4 comments:

Larry Lubinus said...

Jamie,

Great year in review and much easier than a Christmas card!

So where are you going in May, I love you apartment and the local eateries!

Jamie said...

Not sure where we will go: either the city or the suburbs. Wherever my next school placement is at.

By the way, we can stay in our current apartment if you want to pay the rent each month..hehe!

Bethany said...

Looks like you two had a great year. I'm glad you are enjoying Chicago and taking the opportunity to see all the different sites. We miss you and wish that your next location would be Iowa.

airborneangel822 said...

Where would you like to end up heading next? It looks like you and Kyle have had a lot of fun in the city. I'm so jealous! How are you guys doing?