Thankfully, Kyle had the day off from work on his birthday so we would able to enjoy a day all to ourselves and together!! We went shopping in the suburbs for a few last minute stocking stuffers for each other. We then went out to eat and stayed in since it is so cold to watch a movie! Too bad Kyle's birthday is on the shortest day of the year...hehe!
We are going to only do stockings this year since we purchased the Nintendo Wii on Black Friday. I was talking to several people about our stockings and they laughed at us for doing that even though we don't have kids...we like to have fun though! We have decided that we will sneak out of the bedroom late at night individually and fill the stocking. Kyle purchased these and assigned them himselves. I wanted to have a vote on whether you think this is an accurate depiction or not so leave a comment! By the way, Kyle did tape them to the wall just in case I didn't like the placement but we have yet to 'untape' them!
If you can't read it, it says 'Nice'
2 comments:
Love the picture of you, Jamie! of course, you can guess by now that I would say leave it the way it is. I grew up with you, remember! You weren't the naughty one, you were just one that always got caught! Haha!
Seems like a set up to me. I would guess that there are days that both of you could be either. But as the Dad, I will have to ask you to switch them, all of my children are perfect!
Post a Comment