If Kyle were to be in the Olympics...it would be for Mini-Golfing. We played at least three times, I lost track!
Our first night we were able to catch a sunset from our porch.
Look Mom, no hands!
Here is another one of the outside slides. This one was really scary because they pushed you off the top and you slid back and forth but you felt like you were going to fall over the edge. The majority of slides had double tubes so two people could go down together. I was glad that Kyle and I could experience them together and hear each others reactions. Plus...I was way too scared to go by myself.
This is Kyle going down the slide. You can't really see the extent of the drop but I was too scared to go down. You could only lay flat on your back with your hands in front of your chest and your legs crossed. If you would sit up...you would somersault down or flip over the edge: now do you see why I was too chicken!
Our last night at Chula Vista getting ready to go eat. We are standing right by our porch of our hotel room. It was weird seeing trees when you look out the window instead of a cemetary and cars in our case.
No comments:
Post a Comment