Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Andy and Stacy Day #1 and half of Day #2

Day #1
We started off the night at Gino's East Pizza so Andy and Stacy could experience some Chicago-style Pizza. Gino's has a very fun atmosphere and people write things all over the place (you can see some in the background). They were pretty impressed with the pizza! We ended the night a little early since Kyle and Andy were planning on getting up early for golf...

Morning #2
Kyle and Andy's plan were thrown off a little with a huge thunderstorm that made it's way through the city. Kyle decided to jinx himself by proclaiming, "There has never been a tornado in Chicago!" They were able to get in nine holes later on in the morning while Stacy and I caught up. They came home drenched since it continued to drizzle while they were out. Since their plans were delayed, I was able to whip up some belated muffins for 'Muffin Monday?' They were whole wheat pumpkin ones that we had made before but were still delicious.
If you want me to post the recipe, leave a comment and I will.

No comments: