Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stuck Inside...Brrrr!!


Wasn't it just 50 degrees outside? Here are some inside things that have been keeping us busy lately!

Playing wheelbarrow with Aunt Amanda and Uncle Ryan
Ab work-out! Mommy is not partaking, ouchie!
Playing the Princess Fishing Game. Kyle was trying to teach her how to keep her hand steady and follow the gem until it opened, so she decided to "help herself" and hold onto her arm.
Sucking the snot out of her cat's nose. Guess it is cold season around here. She named her cat "Personality".
Eating Yummy Popsicles. These fruit bar ones are perfect because they are really short. I think they are called snack size.
Homemade play-dough and cookie cutters. I used tumeric to make it nice and yellow...don't recommend that, while it is still hot, it stains things temporarily.
Making her own "L"
Making her backwards "L" with fabric scraps, buttons, and flowers


1 comment:

Larry Lubinus said...

What fun. Thank you so much for allowing this glimpse of life I your home!