Monday, January 16, 2012

14 Weeks









14 weeks along now although we have yet to take our weekly picture. Just had our 2nd appt with the midwives and things still sound great. Lauren got to go this morning and hear the heartbeat although I am not sure she really understood what was going on. Here are a few stats:

Weight: up 4 lbs (got in a bit of trouble and told to eat more protein) and uterus measured at 10, it will start aligning with the weeks down the road

Clothes: still wearing a mixture of maternity and regular; definitely can't fit into the my work pants anymore though, jeans are still okay

Gender: ?? Kyle and Lauren think boy, I have no idea but am kind of thinking girl. Lauren has named the baby Obie

Movement: Baby is moving tons per our ultrasound but I can't feel it quite yet, hopefully soon!

Cravings: Not much in particular, usually carbs. Kyle ordered me a Vitamix for my birthday coming up after we saw a good deal on TV. Can't wait to make some delicious and nutritious goodies. I've been slowly eliminating some more things from my diet so hopefully the Vitamix can help with substituting some things.


4 comments:

Bethany said...

Is that Lauren in the 9 week picture? It looks like you borrowed someone elses kid to take that one.

Larry Lubinus said...

Nice idea on the pictures and very cute. I have to agree with Bethany week 9 does look a bit different.

Kristin said...

Congratulations!!!! Sooo exciting!!!

STEPHANIE. said...

oh wow! I love the week by week. You should make a flip book! :)