Yikes...another year has passed! Where does time go these days?
We spent New Years Eve and a few days with Kyle's parents (Farmer Grandpa and Nana) at their new house. We LOVE their new place although we have a lot of fond memories in the old farm house, especially on Christmas!
Watching the first snow fall on New Year's Eve. Unfortunately it didn't stick at all and there was no snow playing the next day.
A nice set of wooden blocks. Lauren was entertained with hours with these...as were her aunt, uncle, and parents!

Doll House!
These are all for me?
We spent Christmas in Boone with my family for a few days and enjoyed everyone's company. I got a NASTY headache that kept me out of the game for about a day. I could not get rid of that thing!
Lauren the Unicorn

Playing dress-up. I guess we have a few more years before these costumes are too big although Lauren told us that it was "too fluffy for me".

Watching the Grinch with her cousins. They were a riot to watch during the movie.

Lauren absolutely adores this baby and cradle. She named her Snowie!
Christmas at Home but talking with relatives back in Iowa!

We enjoyed our first Christmas at home in a long time and it was much appreciated. Although we did miss waking up at family's house in our new pajamas it was fun to start our own traditions at home.
Playing our Christmas game. After reading the Christmas story, we decided to act like shepherds and search for Baby Jesus around the house by finding a big star. It kept Lauren entertained for quite some time!

Excited to get an etch-a-sketch.
It was the "Year of the Slippers". Each one of us gave another one slippers. Kyle and I's even matched, what a coincidence!
This was Lauren's Christmas dress. I asked her to make a pretty pose for me and this is what I got.

Pose attempt #2, what a goof!

1 comment:
Thank you for sharing and it was a great time. Lo is so fun!! She is a child that just loves life!!
Post a Comment