Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More Christmas Pictures...

Time to let the cat of the bag...especially since a 2nd grader asked me today at work!! Geez!
Lauren is going to be a....
This was our Christmas picture. Pretty good considering it was taken in front of our house with the self-timer and it was the second and final picture we took!
We are so EXCITED for Baby #2! I felt like it took forever to get pregnant this time around although I am sure Kyle would beg to differ. This pregnancy has been much different than the first. I have been feeling amazing (amazingly tired) but much better; only "sick" once and it was my fault for not eating breakfast right when I woke up. Lauren has been helping with the weekly pictures so I will have to get them uploaded one of these days. We are trying a new midwife in the area since we were in the city before and my midwife there is no longer with the practice.

Here are some details:

1. Baby #2 is due July 15th, tentatively: online it says July 18th, midwife thought the 22nd, but ultrasound measurements showed the 15th.

2. I am about 13.5 weeks along now and can apparently no longer hide my growing belly.

3. Not going to find out the gender again. I just love the mystery and fantasy of pregnancy!

4. Have absolutely NO IDEAS about baby names so share away!

5. Lauren was due on the 19th and came on the 4th so it is completely possible this could be a 4th of July or even a June baby!

5 comments:

The Schilling's said...

Congrats Jamie, Kyle, and Lauren!! So excited for you guys. I was just wondering this the other day when I was checking your blog! :) Hope this pregnancy continues to go smoothly!

Lindsey said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!

STEPHANIE. said...

Congratulations Jamie!! I am so excited for you guys!! I had a lot of fun catching up on all the blog posts here. Your little Lauren is soooo cute! She is just so pretty. :) and to answer your question, yes I had a homebirth with Sheryl Puderbaugh. She was awesome! I have also heard wonderful things are Cosette Boone. If your friend has some specific questions have her email me I would love to answer any questions she may have. Look forward to seeing some belly pics!!! Congrats again. :)

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

HOORAY! I was hoping you'd have an announcement to share soon:) Can't wait to see some belly pics and hear all about your pregnancy! Are you still nursing? I found that when I was pregnant and nursing I wasn't as sick..win-win! Congrats:)