*My pictures are not cooperating. I can't figure out how to rearrange them with my mac so our trip is in reverse order!*
While we were back in Iowa for the 4th of July and Christmas in July, we took a mini-trip to Cedar Falls (Ashley and Karen) and Fort Dodge to visit friends we haven't seen in AGES...(3 years and 4 years to be exact!) It was so great to catch up again although we all mentioned how much you feel like you still know each other through reading blogs.
EVENING
We stopped in Fort Dodge for supper to meet up with my second family! I lived with them for half my senior year when my parents moved near Des Moines. Wouldn't be much fun to move your senior year in High School so I was able to stay back and spilt my year with two families.
Swinging/kicking Bailey!

Ice cream cone #2 for the day. Jordan really enjoyed playing with Lauren, she is ready to be a big sister!
Lonny and Barb had their swimming pool set up so I just put Lauren in her diaper cover and let her have at it. Bailey was such a good sport and let Lauren pour water on her! She is/is going to be a fabulous big sister!
AFTERNOON
We HAD to stop at Four Queens while in Cedar Falls. Oh, how I miss that place. If you know much about me, you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE ice cream. I usually eat a heaping bowl every night before I go to bed but I have been trying really hard to break my habit.

Yummy!

MORNING
Lauren talking with baby Norah.
Lauren, Kyler, and Ayden.
Kyler and Lauren. Lauren was so enamored with Kyler's hat that we had to run to the UNI bookstore after our play date and purchase one ourselves. Good thing that is my alma mater!
No comments:
Post a Comment