I love food (good food, that is)! After I eat breakfast, I am immediately thinking about what I am going to have for lunch, and then supper. When we are on vacation, I wonder what delicious food we are going to partake in along the way. Food...yum! Here are some of our favorites we have tried lately!
Sunny Millet topped with strawberries and blueberries
Tempeh Tacos with Black Beans adapted from "Feeding the Whole Family". This is by far my favorite cook book! We have made a multitude of recipes from it: the millet above, falafel, scones, and pizza dough to name a few.
More Tempeh Tacos. Tempeh is soybeans that are pressed together into a brick. Think of tofu but soybeans and not so dense and mushy.
More of the raw granola topped with bananas, blueberries, and almond milk. Best cereal ever!

Our new favorite snack: equal parts yogurt and peanut butter with some cinnamon and things to dip in it.
This is my favorite lunch meal! I use a harvest blend of grains/beans from Trader Joe's (quinoa, cous cous, dried garbanzo beans, and pasta) and then added corn, edamame, raisins, and red onion although you can add whatever you have on hand.
"Vegan Mac and Cheese". We used a mixture of random noodles we had left and added zucchini and hamburger crumbles (gasp!)
No comments:
Post a Comment