Lauren turned one month yesterday...I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Just in the past few days we have noticed a huge shift in her routine. She is staying up for longer periods of time and then sleeping really hard at night (yea!). She usually sleeps three to four stretches at night. I am sure that she would sleep longer if I let her but I have to wake her up at four hours in order to increase my low milk supply.
She has also recently liked floor time and staring at herself in the mirror. Around two months of age is what researchers like to call the period of 'social awakening' but I think that our little social butterfly is already starting to make her appearance!
Mirror Mirror on the Wall...
This morning I woke her up at the four hour mark but she passed out again when I tried to change her diaper...
Our new sling that Aunt Amanda brought us this weekend. Lauren likes the fuzzy and warm inside (she is actually snoring in it right now!)
Who wants to play with me?
Kicking my long legs and making noise
Guess what I am doing right now and why I curled into a little ball on Daddy's chest??
1 comment:
truly amazing on how fast she is growing up. I just cannot believe it. We need to get out there and see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment