Friday, October 2, 2009

4 Weeks Old!!!!


Lauren is now 4 weeks old!!!! I can't believe that she will be one month old on Sunday. Time definitely flies by faster when she is here versus being pregnant. Not many new things happened this week so here are some pictures...

The sling results in...
This! She passes out while in the sling and lets me take a shower! When she starts to fuss, I just pick her up again in the sling and she falls back asleep.
Snoozing with dad

She likes the reflective surface of the mirror and will just stare at it for a long time

4 comments:

Michelle said...

She's getting so big! I miss when Keagan used to fall asleep in his little sling, it's so sweet! They look so peaceful when they're sleeping. :)

Bethany said...

Mirrors are great! They still can put Ethan and Olivia in a good mood!

Larry Lubinus said...

Thank you so much for sharing and it is great to see her growing and doing so well. I still do the mirror thing with Olivia and she seems to like it too!

airborneangel822 said...

Wow! It's amazing to see how she's changed already! I can't wait to see her in real life. Thanks for the update!