Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Cold Weather...
It has gotten rather cold here but no snow yet. We had to turn our heat on earlier this week which I am not really happy about but with a newborn you can't just wear sweatshirts and snuggle under a blanket all day. We were able to snag a great deal at Children's Place and get Lauren a winter jacket for $8. Still a little big since it is 3-6 months but it worked just fine. It matches great with the hat that Grandma Debbie made for her which she isn't so sure about yet!
Yesterday marked the day of Lauren's first big poop explosion! I wanted to post some pictures but my sister Bethany said that I wasn't allowed to. So here is a picture of how I carried her back to her bedroom. Since she made such a mess, I also gave her a bath all by myself for the first time which was successful. Look at that scowl...this girl has some attitude!
This was the face that she made pre-poop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey don't blame me for not posting the poop pics. I still had to see it, so actually you might as well let everyone else see it too! (And I guess smelling and feeling it is way worse than seeing it!)
Hey Debbie!? Do you sell your hats? I'd be willing to buy one from you! Too cute!
What a great story and isn't it great that my daughters can discuss poop so freely? I am so proud.
LOL
Post a Comment