Friday, October 16, 2009

6 Weeks Old!!!!!!



Lauren is 6 weeks old today...ugh! She is becoming much more social and likes to smile and talk when she is happy. She usually is very alert in the morning and likes to read books and play on the floor. Kyle thinks that is funny that I read her the same book over and over but you can definitely tell that she has become familiar with it and coos a lot when I read it. She is able to track our faces and calms down to our voice or singing. Another thing that I REALLY enjoy is that she is getting up at consistent times during the night. I feel much better during the day getting a consistent amount of sleep each night. We usually get up 2-3 times depending on what time we go to bed. Here are a few of her likes and dislikes:

I like my moby wrap but don't like me head and arms inside. I figure out a way to get them out each time.
I like tummy time on my boppy, probably because it smells like breastmilk
I love staring at any sort of light
I dislike when Mommy tries to make me have photo shoots.
But as you can tell from my onesie...I love hugs!

5 comments:

aeb said...

Lauren is getting so big! Such a cutie, can't wait to meet her sometime! Hope you guys are doing well!

Stacy said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big Lauren is getting! Hopefully we can get together again sometime SOON!

Michelle said...

She has beautiful eyes! What a precious little girl. [And thanks for the recommendation about PaperBackSwap, I joined and listed 15 books and I'm already sending one tomorrow morning in the mail!]

airborneangel822 said...

Love all the new pics!

Cannwin said...

what a beautiful cry. I love getting pictures of babies crying... it's so umm...cute. ;)

cannwin.blogspot.com