*UPDATE* This is a contest! If you get the gender and date correct you will win a prize. If more than one person gets that correct then the closest person to weight and time will win!
-According to the Chinese Birth Chart (which 'says' that it is 90% accurate): Girl
-According to this Quiz: Girl (68%)
-According to this Quiz: Girl (67%)
-Last heart-rate was jumping from 120-130's: Indicates boy
-Ring test- ring went in circles: Indicates girl
-According to Madame Zaritska: The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and some red hair.
(ugh! I hope that my baby is bigger than that; that child will be rather long and skinny, haha!)
I would like to hear what you have to say!!! Please leave a comment with your prediction on:
1. Day of Arrival
2. Time of Arrival
3. Gender
4. Weight
5. And to make things interesting...names that you like (we still need some help with boy names)
Just a reminder, Baby Rouse is said to be due on September 19th.
9 comments:
Kaylen was about the exact measurements as your prediction. She's really not as long and skinny as you would think.
Here's my guess:
Sept. 18 at 4:30am
6lbs 13oz
girl: Kyla Nicole
My Guess...
1. Sept. 17
2. 10:15 a.m.
3. Boy
4. 6lbs 7oz (20 inches)
5. A few different name ideas: Elijah, Gabriel/Gabe (God is my strength), and Joel (The Lord is God).
Andy's Guess:
1. Sept. 21
2. 3:40 a.m.
3. Boy
4. 8lbs 6 oz.
Andy and I both individually thought you guys were having a boy...but everything else points to a girl?!? Ahh...I can't wait to find out what it is going to be!
Spetember 22
10:34 am
7 lbs 2 oz
BOY
Matt and I are having a hard time coming up with boy names as well. But here are some that I have liked at some point: Isaiah, Elijah, Hudson, Caden, Alex, Ezekial(Zeke or Ezek), Asher. I have others if you want more suggestions.
- sept 21
- 9:27am
- 7 lbs 4 oz
- girl
- but just in case, here's some boy names:
porter, cole, jackson, cooper, evan, aaron, nathan
Grandma Rouse guesses...
Sept. 21st. at 8:25am
7lbs. 4ozs.
Boy (Rouse's always have boys first)
Debbie says:
Sept. 21 @ 5:45pm
6lbs 10oz
Girl
Gary says:
Sept. 21 @ 10:30am
7lbs 12 oz
Boy
(We've got a side bet!)
Love you all!!
Grandma Baker says...
Girl
September 21 at 9:15 am
6 lbs. 2 ozs
Kylee Nicole
I'll even send some boy names I like as you said you needed boy names
Joel,Drew,Zachary,David,Brent,Chad
Grandma Cindy says...
Sept. 15, 2009
at 10:20am
7lbs. 11oz
Girl: Kylie Nicole
Boys Suggestions: Noah, Isaac, Joel, Harrison
Post a Comment