
How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't even know anymore but will find out next week
Maternity clothes? Yep! But I did fit into a pair of my old jeans this week which felt great. Maternity pants have saggy bottoms on me.
Stretch marks? Not yet...
Sleep: Tossing and Turning but could be related to the warmer temperatures
Best moment this week: The baby's eyes are not fused shut anymore and could start to open up now.
Movement: Oh yes! I wonder if the baby's temperament will be similar to its activity inutero. You can definitely see my stomach do the wave.
Food cravings: BBQ sauce (on things not plain)
Gender: Absolutely no idea! We are possibly getting closer to choosing a boy name.
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? Just about all the way out, you can kind of see it in the picture (and my stomach has become really 'viney')
What I miss: leaning forward to eat, I feel so sloppy/unladylike when I eat
What I am looking forward to: 3rd trimester next week!!! WOO HOO!!
Weekly Wisdom: Everybody has different experiences, likes/dislikes, etc. Just because it works for you doesn't mean that it will work for us.
Milestones: 28 week appointment and glucose test, I have to fast for three hours and just so happened to schedule my appt at 1:30...late lunch for me!
By the way, I belong to PaperBackSwap and it is amazing. It is an online swapping center for books that is 'free'. You upload books that you don't want anymore and then ship them out to people that do want them (so you pay for the shipping, usually between $2-3/book). But the kicker is that you can request any book from the site and that person has to ship it to you for free. You keep the book that you receive and can re-post it to your profile if you choose. Anyways, I have shipped around ten books and received many fun things as well. One of my favorites is 'Better Baby Food' which has recipes for different age groups and for homemade baby food (hence registering at Target for a food processor and baby food ice cube trays). This book is great though!

P.S. I posted my favorite song on the side of my blog. I love to listen to this song in the morning on the radio! It just makes my day go so well, you have to listen to the entire song because the ending is the best. I am so glad that although our baby is being born into a world full of sin, they are 'forgiven and loved' by God! (I listen loud enough so the baby can hear too).
3 comments:
That's a cute picture of you!
That is a cute pic. When you are back for the shower, if there are some books that I can give you for the paperbook swap, let's look into that. See you in a few weeks.
Cute picture...and great post Jamie!
Post a Comment