Last Saturday we went to a festival called Naper Days which takes place at Naper Settlement (for you Iowans: it is a mixture of the Living History Farms and historical buildings at the Iowa State Fair). It was incredibly hot outside but we managed to survive. The Taste of Naperville was there as well as an Eagle- inspired band. There wasn't much to do there but we got a feeling for what we need to bring to Ribfest over the 4th. I am so excited for RIBS-lots of them and HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS is going to be there!!!
One of the museums

We frequented this booth many times, I think I went through three waters in a two hour period because of the heat!

The band

The old man dancer that entertained us. I enjoy small towns and concerts when only two people are dancing in a huge open area.
2 comments:
Yummy, Yummy Ribs!!! How are you feeling??
Sounds like you had a great time. See you in a few weeks and this is the first day of my off line period!
Post a Comment