This is the only remaining cottage worker's house in Chicago that survived the 1871 fire. It appears that some renovations have been made but it definitely sticks out on the block.

We walked through 'Oz Park'. It was built in the neighborhood in hopes to bring more people into the community. It was a fun park to walk through with different things for kids and statues of the characters in the Wizard of Oz. We determined that Kyle doesn't have a brain and he was attempting to contemplate this while I was taking the picture.

Lincoln Park is one the best residential neighborhoods to live in for families (rich ones!). Here are a few of the modern style homes in the neighborhood.

On our way home we happened to walk across a house fire. The smoke was very thick and dark. The house was across the street from the school that I work at.

Tonight we are going to the 'Blue Man Group' to celebrate our one year anniversary. I will be sure to post pictures!

1 comment:
It must have been an awesome walk. So how was the BLUE MAN group?
Love,
DAD
Post a Comment