Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Hairy" Decision

I decided to cut my hair off based on the comments that I received from friends and on the blog.
Here is the before: wild hair!

Here is the after: hard to see the actual cut...I will try later.

Here is a picture of my poor shoe that broke the other day at work. I had to walk around with it flopping for about two hours before my shift ended.

My new shoes. They worked great on our six mile walk the other day.

Since I got shoes, Kyle decided that he needed new ones as well. Don't mind his hairy legs!

When we were on our walk we saw a movie filming I think that it was 'Public Enemies'

2 comments:

Larry Lubinus said...

I like your new hair cut.

Bethany said...

Cute hair! That's so cool that you saw a movie being filmed!