Monday, June 9, 2008

Lincoln Park Zoo

On Saturday, we started the morning VERY early by going to the Farmer's Market that opened at 7:30am. We then walked to the Lincoln Park Zoo to see a few animals. I had to work at 11:00 so unfortunately I had to leave early but the rest of the gang stayed and enjoyed the conservatory.


Simba thinks that it is early in the morning too!

Kyle snapped this picture at the conservatory.

The polar bears. They were fighting right here. We could have stayed all day and watched them.
After I got off work, we all went out to eat at a nearby Italian restaurant, Anna Maria Pasteria to celebrate Kyle and I's approaching one year anniversary. The food was excellent and we tried a new dessert called Tartufo. I wish the fun could have lasted longer!!

1 comment:

Larry Lubinus said...

That was a great day. You are right about the zoo, I could have stayed all day!