Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lauren Lately...

Kyle and I were talking the other day. We think Lauren lives in fantasy world about 90% of the time. Always imagining, creating, being someone else...

Rolling down the hill at the Sugar Grove Corn Boil concert



 Riding the 90 ft. zip line at a local park; our new favorite hot spot!


 Being a monster at the concert! Watch out...she's a scary one!
 Playing dead at the same concert! People around us thought she was actually hurt and I wasn't responding to her. I kindly informed them that she was not hurt, just dead. 
 Picking apples at our friend's house
 I think she snitched about 5 apples while we were there!
 Running around with Dad at the Farmer's Market
 Soapy PigTails

1 comment:

Larry Lubinus said...

Just made me laugh out loud. She is such a special little girl. You have done a great job in engaging her mind! That is for sure. BTW - love the line she's not hurt, she's only dead.