Monday, August 27, 2012

5 weeks and More

Such a big boy, always sucking on his hand!


Big Sister was trying to take his lion away and he wanted to put up a fight!


Give that back to me!

I had to attend a training at work in the morning last week. The night before, Kyle gave Miles a bottle to see if he would take it the following day. I was only going to be gone for about 4 hours. He sucked down the bottle (4.5 ounces) and wanted more. The next day, he drank two bottles and was not happy that there wasn't anymore. I have started pumping once a day now and packing away a 5 oz. bottle in the freezer for when I go back to work in October.

Dad made Lauren a tree swing! She likes it...if you can't tell!


Blackberry Farm free day again. Why are rocks so exciting?


Lauren, Miyah, and Gabby. Their grandma bought the girls bonnets, they are adorable!

I am sure this would be her permanent chair if she attended school back in the day.  I can just hear her teachers now, "Lauren is so smart but she can't stop talking!"

We built a fairy garden (fairy farm) after Lauren saw the neighbors. 

At bug fest

I did it!


Trying to catch a bug

This pic cracks me up. I was trying to take a self-portrait of Miles in the Moby facing out and this was the best I could do with my short arms. Contrary to what his face says, he loves facing outward. It is a good "poop position" too when he is backed up.

No comments: