Friday, July 13, 2012
Almost 40 weeks!
We are definitely in the home stretch now! Not much more waiting...at least that is what I remind myself everyday. We had another appointment tonight. The baby's head is about as low as it can get (believe me, I can feel it). The midwife was estimating about 7.5 lbs. right now and she said it might not come until closer to 8lbs. but that I more than likely would not have a large baby. They will not check me until I am in active labor just because dilation doesn't really mean anything in regards to time left and can interfere with a mother's mental state. After 41 weeks, I will go in twice per week to appointments. Heart rate was still in 140's and I have gained 26 lbs. total. When she first measured my stomach I was having a contraction so it said 37ish centimeters but when the contraction went away it was only around 33 again. Looks like my stomach doesn't want to stretch any further than 33 centimeters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment