We have been busy around here, I think I always say that! My mom came for the weekend while Kyle was gone and we had a mini Spa Day, we went to a birthday party, and then Lauren and I made the long trek back to Northwest Iowa for a bridal shower. This week we are "relaxing" while Kyle is gone again and me on Spring Break and getting ready for his parents to join us over Easter.
This was Lauren's "before" shot that we took before getting her hair cut and nails done. I asked her to make sad face and this is what she did. Afterward she told me, "I really made a MAD face Mom."

Lauren got her hair trimmed in the pink car again.

She did surprisingly well getting her nails done for the first time.
Check out this pretty puppies
Our best "after" shot we could get from her!

Daddy went to a high ropes training course and came back with some nice knot techniques. Lauren got all strapped up and Kyle swung her around. This girl is going to be a daredevil!

Lauren's friend, Gabby, had her b-day party at a bounce house! Lauren loves these places. Me...not so much (at least not while pregnant). It is difficult to maneuver through them and I got a nasty burn on my ankle from this particular slide!

On the bouncey balance beam

We didn't take any pictures at the Bridal Shower because one of Amanda's friends is a professional photographer and took care of it for us but we did get a nice picture of Lauren with her Great-Great-Grandma Cody. She will turn 100 in June!!
No comments:
Post a Comment