Thursday, October 6, 2011

Random sayings...

Lauren has been saying quite the sentences lately. Here are just a few...

As we were walking to the park down the street, she was singing as she ran, "I am running, I am running mom. I am tooting, l am tooting!" I asked her if she had the toots from the lasagna we ate for lunch and she said, "No, from my gina mom, my vagina." Guess it is time to start explaining a few anatomy things.

A few days later, Kyle asked her if she wanted her grapes in a bowl. She told him, "put them in my booty!" Of course, Kyle started laughing which only made her repeat it for a long time.

She asked me the other day if I would take her shirt off for her so she could feed her baby "na-na's".

And...I just love reading graffiti and signs when I drive to work. My favorite recently has been one spray painted on an empty store front which has since been removed. It read, "we avoid risks in life so we can make it safely to death." Got me thinking for awhile.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Little Lauren had me laughing out loud with that first one. :)

Bethany said...

The literal mind of a 2-year-old! Toots don't come from lasagna. They come from our bodies!