
Can you tell that we play hide and seek a lot? She absolutely loves finding new places on her own to hide, she has been quite creative lately!!We decided to let Lauren decide where to go out to eat the other night. She told Kyle she would like to go a meat restaurant that had chocolate meat on sale. We opted for the local pizza joint instead.
I mixed broccoli and edamame in Lauren's homemade mac and cheese. I told her that Grandma Cindy loves edamame because it is bright green so she picks them all out and devours them. The next day she was eating the leftovers with Kyle and asked them what they were called. Kyle replied that they were a 'bean' but Lauren actually knew that they weren't called that. She looked at Kyle and said, "Hubba, look at my teeth, eddd...aaahhh...maaaa...mmaaayyyy!" I guess we have been working on annunciation a lot lately, I usually tell her to look at my mouth and then repeat something if she pronounces it wrong.
and...Finally, we were talking about different towns that family members live in at supper. Lauren proclaimed that Grandpa and Grandma live in Baboon...otherwise known as, Boone.
1 comment:
That is so cute. I am going to talk to the city founders and see if Baboon is an alternative!
Post a Comment