Saturday, October 22, 2011

More Funny Pages


I have mentioned before that Lauren loves breastfeeding her baby. She makes us take her shirt off in order to do so, maybe I need to make her a nice cover to ensure modesty. She made us aware the other day that she was feeding her baby "almond milk from her na-na's".

Lauren loves plugging and unplugging our electronics in. She plugged in my Ipad and it made a nice beep. She got so excited and said, "It's a message! A message from the Lord!" (that would be a VeggieTales saying)

The other morning after a day of no bowel movement, Lauren had quite the impressive load to unload. Being the nice wife I am, I decided to save the price for Kyle when he so chose to awake from his slumber. Of course, he was absolutely disgusted that I would leave MY waste for him. Lauren, wanting to take pride for her work, was eager to admit that it was hers. Kyle said, "Wow, that is a man-size plopper Lauren!". The rest of the day she talked about her 'man-sized plopper' and wanting to take a picture to post on Facebook. Where do they come up with this stuff.

While driving to the library, Lauren said, "This car is crazy, Mom! It is driving me so fast!". Little did she know I was in control of the car's graceful movements.

If something is Lauren's favorite, she says it is her "favorite color". Elmo underwear is her favorite color, Pistachio muffins are her favorite color, and Mark that works in the shoe department at Sports Authority is her favorite color!


No comments: