A few weekends back, Uncle Ryan and Aunt Amanda came to visit us for a few days! We had a blast hanging out and making an afternoon trip into the city. We met Ryan's sister at the Bears Training Camp and enjoyed our afternoon watching the players go through their drills and looking at Bears memorabilia. Because we were VIP, we even got to sit in a special section which was nice when it started to rain! After the training camp we met up with Brian Urlacher at his favorite Mexican restaurant for supper. Now I am a big eater but I was surprised when Brian ordered the same thing I did and I finished my plate but he didn't. Halfway through the meal I whispered to Kyle if it was bad if I packed down more food than a professional football player, especially one that just burned tons of calories in a 3 hour workout while I sat and watched. ??
Cutler and below that Lauren's new friend Rocky who was a relative of Bears player.
Urlacher
Lauren, Uncle Ryan, and Kyle keeping a close eye on the action. A funny side...Kyle has this thing I like to call the 'cocky lip'. When he gets really excited talking about sports his top lip starts to go up a little; this picture shows it pretty good!
Ref and Coach

Watching the scrimmage
Lauren's favorite snack: dried mango. This girls is in love!
4 comments:
I love Lauren's pigtails!!! Very cute!!
OK, so the "lip" must be a genetic thing...HAHA
I love dried mangos too, Lolo!
Thanks for sharing looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment