Monday, October 25, 2010

Picture Catch-Up

She has a new love, popcorn! She was pretty pumped when she saw the kettle corn stand at Scarecrow Fest (those pics still coming).

I want this one!
So relaxed...she would not be eating popcorn sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon while watching t.v. (gasp!)
She talks so much with her hands...it is hilarious! Lately she has been signing a lot to us too which is nice to know that it is working!


Playing Peek-A-Boo with the bathroom sink
She has been little Miss Independent lately. Sitting in her own chair courtesy of Great Grandma Baker. She was completely exhausted after waking up at 5am when my alarm went off to go to school in the city. She refused to go back to sleep so Kyle said she just sat in the chair and stared at the t.v. for about an hour.
Eating her yogurt by HERSELF! Don't you dare try to feed it to her...

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Love the peek-a-boo picture! That girl sure does love her peek-a-boo! I'm glad I got the chance to play it with her on Saturday!

OurLittleBlessingS said...

Love how she talks with her hands! And too funny about the popcorn!!
She looks like kyle/and a little Amanda in the peek a boo pic I think!
Jess

Stacy said...

She has such a personality and i LOVE it! That picture of her playing peek a boo with the sink is ADORABLE!!!